FUNDACIÓ CASA DE MISERICÒRDIA DE BARCELONA (FCMB.ORG), through this document, collects its Cookies Collection and Treatment Policy, in accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 , of Services of the society of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information by visiting the www.fcmb.org website, in order to improve the usability of the user, know the habits or needs Users browsing to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the BARCELONA MUNICIPALITY HOUSE FOUNDATION (FCMB.ORG), the information collected with the cookies will also serve for its identification when accessing the different tools that FUNDACIÓ CASA DE MISERICÒRDIA DE BARCELONA (FCMB.ORG) puts at your disposal for the management of the services.
The present Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of FUNDACIÓ CASA DE MISERICÒRDIA DE BARCELONA (FCMB.ORG), complete data collection forms, access the tools that FUNDACIÓ CASA DE MISERICÒRDIA DE BARCELONA ( FCMB.ORG) makes available to its clients to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that imply the communication of data to FUNDACIÓ CASA DE MISERICÒRDIA DE BARCELONA (FCMB.ORG), or access to data for BARCELONA MISERICÒRDIA HOUSE FOUNDATION (FCMB.ORG) for the provision of its services.
BARCELONA MISERICÒRIA HOUSE FOUNDATION (FCMB.ORG) informs users of its web pages, the existence of cookies and makes available to you the present Policy in order to inform them about the use and the the object of the same. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages means the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by these users.
FUNDACIÓN CASA DE MISERICÒDDIA DE BARCELONA (FCMB.ORG) uses the following types of cookies:
Classified according to your ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by BARCELONA MISERICÒRDIA HOUSE FOUNDATION.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside of the FUNDACIÓ CASA DE MISERICÒRDIA DE BARCELONA, anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical surveys of navigation on the web pages of FUNDACIÓ CASA DE MISERICÒRDIA DE BARCELONA.
Classified according to its purpose:
* Technical and / or customization cookies: facilitate navigation by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as configuring customized options. They make possible the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, habits and tendencies of their users and, consequently, to improve the navigation and the service offered by FUNDACIÓ CASA DE MISERICÒRDIA DE BARCELONA (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. Collect anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified according to its duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the page
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user's terminal during one
variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they were used.
The cookie preservation time will depend on the type in question and it will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that they disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact that you do not wish to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to being able to access the information of the FUNDACIÓ CASA DE MISERICÒDIA DE BARCELONA websites, although the use of certain services may be limited. If once you have granted the consent to receive cookies you would like to remove it, you will have to remove those cookies stored on the user's computer, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, you can check: